Yesterday I made samosas for the first time. I love eating these when Annemarie and I go to The India Palace here in San Anto. I found two recipes, one in the Weight Watchers Cookbook and one in an Indian Cookbook. I made both recipes and froze most of the samosas, so we can take them out and cook them for lunches. Here is the link for the Weight Watchers Samosas. 
The ones in the Indian cookbook used potatoes and peas instead of chicken. If anyone would like the recipe, just let me know and I will post that one too.
By the way, I used shredded chicken instead of ground chicken for the WW recipe. Also you can use phyllo dough instead of wonton wrappers.
2 comments:
Does this recipe really make 34 servings?
Sounds like a fun recipe to make. Thanks Meg.
I cut it down and only made it with one chicken breast. It made about 15 samosas though.
Post a Comment