Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lounsbury meals

Forgot, again!! I have had a lot going on this week and this totally slipped my mind. Cannot wait until this next week is over, today I have Brooke's birthday party and then Tuesday is Young Women's in Excellence. Her party will be a lot of fun, I have made some awesome treats and the lunch will be so much fun, we are having a Halloween theme, of course. I will post pictures of everything. Here are our meals I hope I remember them all.....
Thursday: Dale and I went with the youth to help with Baptisms for the Dead so we ate with them in the temples cafeteria, Shrimp, beans, mashed potatoes, and coconut cream pie (Dale had Salisbury steak instead of the shrimp).
Friday: Pollo en Salsa de Mostaza, Rice Pilaf, mixed veggies
Saturday: Ward Party (Trunk or Treat) we had soup and rolls and pumpkin bars
Sunday: Spaghetti, corn
Monday: (Scott's birthday) Homemade pizza and breadsticks, birthday cake and ice cream.
Tuesday: Dale and I had to go to Salt Lake for his doctors appointment so he and I had leftover pizza when we got home, the kids ate at the neighbors who was watching them.
Wednesday: Golden Nuggets, rice and green beans

1 comment:

Meg said...

Wow. Did you really post at 5:30 AM? Good morning sunshine. Can't wait to see the pics of B's party!