I think I am supposed to post the next challenge today. I didn't think I would be able to as we are on the road back home but the hotel here has internet. I thought I would take advantage of that. So I was thinking about this challenge and I was wondering what I could do that would really challenge me personally. I was thinking about how I always say that Jeff is the baker in the family. This really is true almost all of the time. So I was thinking I wanted to do something with baking, specifically bread.
Now I know that some of you are already experts on this so lets see what you can come up with. Oh yeah and no bread machines. Let's try this from scratch. Good luck.
Oh yeah and I didn't post my meals either. The last few days have been crazy that I can't remember what we ate. Sorry. I will start again next week.

2 comments:
Yay! So many decisions to make with this one!
Any kind of bread right? Yeast or sweet? By the way Kim, for some reason I am not able to leave a comment on your blog, don't know why. I do think Jane is adorable and I would have told you in a comment if I could have left one so.... there ya go!
Post a Comment