Saturday, October 1, 2011

Middle Eastern Jackson's

We are a day late, but not a dollar short! We are a yummy dessert ahead! :D We made Middle Eastern Sweet Apple Couscous. We have recently fallen in love with couscous, so when I saw this recipe, I knew we needed to make it.
Plus, we got to use some of our homegrown apples!
With the sauce! Yumm!
The liquid you add to the couscous is sweet and yummy. The boys thought it tasted like Cream of Wheat and now want to make this couscous for breakfast.
The final product. To quote Sam, "this isn't good, it is divine!" (SOOO my child!) This is definitely going into our make again pile.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I am on my way to eat this at your house right now.

Clayton said...

When will you get there? We will meet you there and have some too.