Friday: Homemade Macaroni and Cheese (which was so yummy), rotisserie chicken from the store, and mixed vegetables
Saturday: Dale and I went on a date and ate at the Snakebite, we both had chicken sandwiches with the house salad and we shared the waffle fries, the kids ate cheeseburger macaroni casserole, and green beans
Sunday: Lasagna roll ups, corn, and homemade breads sticks, and baked apples for dessert - I have been trying different kinds of bread stick recipes lately trying to find one that is fast and yummy. This night I tried this one and they were delicious, the smell reminded me of that restaurant we ate at in Salt Lake City when we were younger, Capri's I think was the name, the one with the red cups, remember? You might need to all try it and tell me if the smell of them reminds you of it too!! (one thing I did do different with the recipe is the seasoning on top, I didn't have the seasoning they sprinkle on top so i just mixed up some parsley and garlic powder with my melted butter before spreading that on top and then I sprinkled it with Parmesan cheese.)

Monday: Brown and wild rice chicken soup with what was suppose to be bread bowls (for the challenge) but turned out as an epic failure!! (More on this later) I made Pumpkin Whoopie Pies for FHE treat, they were so excellent!!
Tuesday: Chuck roast, Spanish rice, green beans
Wednesday: Dale and Brooke had a Daddy Daughter Date so the boys and I had Pizza Calzones, made with Tory and Aaron's Pizza Dough recipe, they were so yummy, and easy!!
1 comment:
Oh man I need me some of those whoopie pies. I will definitely be making those soon. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment