Sunday, December 4, 2011

The next challenge

Sorry, I should have posted this on the 1st but I just never did it and then remembered today that it was my turn. I believe Meg was going to give us until the 5th to complete the sandwich challenge but I thought that I would get mine out there so we can get back on track. This challenge will need to be done by the 15th so that we can start on the next one then and be back on schedule.



Our challenge is to make a soup, stew, or chili!! It has to be one that you have never made before, be creative. Tis the season for soups and chili's!! I am always so excited when it starts to get cold and chilly out so that I can pull out the big pot (or the crock pot) and start cooking up some yummy soups. Let's all find a new yummy recipe to use and share them!! Have fun, I am excited to see who comes up with the most creative idea!!




No comments: