Since we were out of town last Thursday I will post our last two weeks. I will post what Dale and I had for dinner since we were not with the kids for some of the nights, also keep in mind that we were at youth conference so we ate out, alot!
Thursday: Shepard's Pie with salad
Friday: Brats, tater tots, and corn
Saturday: (We had a family reunion) fried chicken, salads, fruit, and lots of yummy desserts, I took lemon cupcakes (which actually were pretty gross :()
Sunday: We went over to our friend's house for dinner (Trimble's); pork roast, creamed peas and potatoes, beans, rolls, and s'more cookie bars (which were to die for, I will get the recipe and share)
Monday: Mad dogs (charcoal challenge), I cannot remember what we had with these, maybe salad and chips?
Tuesday: The Rotary Club had their annual picnic at the Chukars game so we had BBQ sandwiches, baked beans, macaroni salad and chips, with ice cream for dessert
Wednesday: Dale and I ate at Red Lobster in Utah, we both had crab legs :) and Dale had steak with his and I had shrimp, salad and rice.
Thursday: Walking tacos with the youth at Cherry Hill
Friday: Pizza, salad and carrots
Saturday: This is the day we came home from youth conference and I am having issues remembering what we had for dinner this night.......
Sunday: We ate at Sally's; ham, creamed potatoes, salads
Monday: Swiss Steak over rice, zucchini with tomatoes and cheese
Tuesday: Hamburger patties, creamed peas and potatoes, fresh cucumbers and tomatoes from the garden
Wednesday: DQ, Dayne had a game in Idaho Falls so we ate really late and now I am not feeling well today at all, blah, no more fast food!!
.....hmm no wonder I have put on a few pounds, can't wait for school to start and get back to normal around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment