Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Jackson's Lemon Challenge
Okay....so yeah.....I waited until the last minute! We had "Tangy Lemonade Chicken" tonight. It was a crock-pot recipe and I want to start using my crock-pot more, so I took this opportunity to use it. I found the recipe online and was really excited to make it. The sauce you cook it in had lemonade concentrate, ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar. You also use the sauce to pour over the chicken and rice. Well, there is a reason I didn't post a picture. :( It didn't look too appetizing and the flavor was okay. I think my crock-pot cooks faster or hotter, because it was suppose to take 4 hours and at the 2 hour mark it was done, 2 hours before dinner. We will not be saving this recipe. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Our favorite crock pot recipe that we eat a lot once it cools down outside is french dip. It is so easy. It is one of the ones from the fix it and forget it cookbook. Once fall comes we will be looking for crockpot recipes too!
Post a Comment