For our ancestry challenge I decided to make pink divinity:
Yes I know it does look a little messy, the directions said to drop the mounds fast, I think I may have gone a little too fast. :)

I always remember Dad telling us that story about him taking pink divinity to the little neighbor girls' house. So I knew that this was something Dad's mother made. It was a little complicated to make but I had a lot of fun making it. May was beyond excited as we were making it, but of course she would be, it was PINK! What a fun challenge.
I always remember Dad telling us that story about him taking pink divinity to the little neighbor girls' house. So I knew that this was something Dad's mother made. It was a little complicated to make but I had a lot of fun making it. May was beyond excited as we were making it, but of course she would be, it was PINK! What a fun challenge.
4 comments:
Yes, it looks a little messy! Thanks for reminding me of the great memory of pink divinity. Looks delicious.
What a gread idea!! Divinity is hard to make alone, I have made it once and swore then that I would never make it alone again, it would be so much easier to make with someone to help you, your arm gets so tired! Way to go, it looks yummy!!
I have always wanted to make divinity! My memories of divinity are from Grandma Lucile. Around Christmas time, she always had yummy candy like that in tins down in her basement. Yum!
My sister used to always make divinity. She never made it pink. Maybe I should tell her to do that next time because it looks much more fun.
Post a Comment