Now we are back from Hawaii we can post meals again. Some of the meals this last week are from Hawaii.
Friday: Buffet at the Polynesian Cultural Center. The food was actually a little disappointing and they didn't have much variety. The best thing was the Kalua pork.
Saturday: We ate at a place called Sam Choys. He has a few different restaurants in Hawaii and other places. He is LDS and I knew about him from a girl I used to know. We drove by it and I was like 'hey let's go there'. Jeff and I both had fish and chips. The hawaiian sweet bread they served before the meal was really good.
Sunday: Home again :( Quesadillas with black beans and tomatoes
Monday: Veggie burgers with roasted potatoes and steamed broccoli
Tuesday: Dahl soup and steamed broccoli (we love broccoli)
Wednesday: Taco soup
Thursday: Salad w black beans and veggies
I know that some of you guys are real candy people. We found some delicious candy in Hawaii that I wanted to tell you about. It is really sad that they don't sell it here on the mainland. Coconut Twix bar (so good), coconut M & Ms, and Hershey Kisses with macadamia nuts. It is funny that they would only make those to sell in Hawaii. Those could have been good for the challenge, too bad I missed it :)
1 comment:
WISH I could have all of that candy! I love coconut. We have tried the coconut M&M's and I LOVE them. They are hard to find. I wish I could have stowed away in your suitcase for the trip! :)
Post a Comment