Thursday, November 17, 2011
Lounsbury's entry
When we first saw the challenge we wanted to do something from Dale's ancestry. His Grandma Dorothy was a wonderful cook and baker and I was excited to try something of hers.... well time got away from us again. I thought that the challenge ended on the 15th so I made Applesauce cookies. They were a recipe we have from Dale's Grandma Rhea. They did not turn out so good, they are a cookie that has the consistency of cake (like pumpkin cookies) but mine were flat and weird looking (the reason there is not a picture). They did taste good. I feel a little embarrassed about what I made when I saw what all of you made, you all did an awesome job, hopefully I can get my head back in the game!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hate it when things don't turn out!
Post a Comment