We decided to have Aaron pick our challenge food this time. We wanted to make something from his family. He wanted to make Scottish Shortbread that his mom made while he was growing up. This was an inherited recipe from Aaron's Great Grandma that came over from Scotland. It was SOOO good! It was hard to stop at just one.
5 comments:
That looks so good.
Is this the pan that exploded on your stove?
Yes, yes it is. We each only got one piece, before it was filled with glass. :( I am as sad about the shortbread as I am the pan. We got that pan for our wedding and I loved it. Aaron promised me that we could get another pyrex one, if I promise not to blow this new one up!
Tory, do you remember that I exploded a Pyrex bowl the same way in college? I was warming a lot of Hot Chocolate for a dorm party. I thought since you could cook with Pyrex... BAM! that was so loud and I was in a tiny kitchen. Luckily, I didn't get hurt. Better watch out. Soon you'll be baking Pumpkin Pies and... Mom
I love Scottish Shortbread! Mom
Post a Comment