Thursday, September 1, 2011
Challenge #3...drumroll please....
I am so excited to do this...hehe I have been waiting for this day for awhile. I had a few ideas but I have finally decided which one to do. For challenge #3 we want you all to make a dinner with one of the McCormick Recipe Inspirations (also known as bubble spice packs). You can find these at any store by the spices. I got some awhile ago for almost free with coupons and loved using them, every one we tried was awesome and so delicious. There are a lot of different options so have fun. I think it will be really hard to choose a winner with this one, lets have everyone take a picture of theirs and post it here so we can all see (even if it doesn't look to appetizing :)) I wonder if anyone will end up making the same recipe, like I said there are lots to choose from so hopefully we will all make different ones. Have fun and good luck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! I never knew these things existed! I'm excited!!
It will be interesting to see what everyone decides to make. Great idea!
Yes. Very cool idea.
Post a Comment