Sunday: Mexican Quinoa Casserole (Kim's Quinoa cookbook)
Monday: Chana masala (Detox cookbook)
Tuesday: Egg and split pea curry--we usually make these with green lentils, but we accidentally soaked split peas instead of lentils. It was a delicious substitution. (Detox cookbook)
Wednesday: Grilled chicken wings with cabbage, olive, and lemon slaw (slaw from Detox cookbook)
Thursday: Leftovers from egg & split pea curry, cabbage slaw
Friday: Ate at a restaurant called "Green." Meg had a bowl of kale, black beans, & quinoa; Annemarie had vegetarian flautas that were sooo good.
Saturday: Juice
2 comments:
Meg I think that you are cooking more out of that cookbook than I am :) Maybe I should buy you your own copy.
We love that cookbook! (or at least what I copied out of it.) But we haven't made any of the baking recipes out of it yet besides the "Healthy Cookies" recipe. They are really good too.
Post a Comment