I first had Ethopian food when I lived in Las Vegas. I really like eating it. It is such an adventure since you don't eat it with utensils but with the bread they make. They literally don't bring forks to the table. They bring out a hug platter of different foods that everyone eats from. So I decided that I should make a couple of different dishes. I went a little overboard and had a ton of food so I invited some friends over to partake with us.
The lentils are called Mesir Wat
The green bean thing is Yataklete Kilkil
The potato and cabbage thing doesn't have a fancy name that I can find.
The bread is Injera. It is a rip off of the real bread because the real one is made from sourdough and I didn't have that around. The bread didn't turn out and wasn't that good but it worked :)
I got most of them from
here
No comments:
Post a Comment