Thursday, September 15, 2011
Winner of the McCormmick recipe inspirations challenge
I hope that you all had fun with this challenge, we love these things and use them quite often. The kids and I have discussed it and we all agree that the winner should be......The Jackson Family!!!! Congratulations!!! I went to WalMart today and was looking at all of the different Recipe Inspirations there, I spotted the Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas and said to myself, "I bet the Jackson's made this one! It just seems like something they would love to make." I was so happy to see that this is the one that they chose to make. Megan and Annemarie, we have had that one before and we loved it, mmmmm, we will make it again, I would love to try yours also, I guess you will need to come and visit and make it for us. :) I was a little surprised that Lucy and I made the same thing, I had two different cards in my cupboard and couldn't decide which one to make, thus the reason I just made it last night. I will have to let you know how the other one it, it is a roasted chicken one with red potatoes. I also did buy the Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas one to try. Thanks for all your yummy ideas for dinners!! Love you all! We are excited to see what the next challenge is....Lucy...... :) Oh, by the way Mom and Dad forgot and thought that they had one more week, I hope you guys decide to still make one and let us know what you have!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations Jacksons! I hope M & D still post theirs. Also, I have added The Miners to the blog and Kim will post their meals on Friday. They will play in the challenges too and will issue their challenge after M & D.
Yahoo!! I am so excited that we won! It was sooo yummy!
Meg, M&D post on Friday. I know Saturday and Monday are open!
I think M& D post on Saturday, right?
Sorry we blew it on this challenge. We're just old people and don't know what we are doing. We will try to make something with a bubble pack and post it.
Post a Comment